- "A Growing Push for Legal Aid in Civil Cases"
- When A Childhood Sexual Assault Victim is Hurt Again – This Time by the Civil Justice System
- A Family Left Homeless by Illegal Actions of a Bureaucracy
- Lengthy Waiting Lists for Health Insurance are Illegal
- What Background?
- Helping People Get and Keep a Job
- Locked-Out in the Middle of Winter
- Homeless While Waiting for Justice
- "The Preacher" Was Really a Thief
- Father and Son
Success Story Archives
Lengthy Waiting Lists for Health Insurance are Illegal
On May 31, 2012, Legal Action asked the courts to stop the Wisconsin Department of Health Services' illegal practice of placing low-income persons on waiting lists for health insurance. Our clients in this lawsuit have serious medical problems and cannot get health insurance because of the State's illegal waiting lists and practices.